Research & Development
“New thoughts and new ideas create new deeds. When they are for the betterment of mankind may they succeed… Cooperation spells success.”
This 1938 quote from Fred A. Lallemand, founder of the company, clearly reflects the spirit of innovation and cooperation that still prevails in our company. Today, this same determination to innovate and cooperate in order to develop new products and processes continues to guide most of Lallemand’s activities. Research and development is a major element in successfully identifying and satisfying the needs of the market segments in which Lallemand strives to play an active and leading role.
Research and development goals:
- Continuously improving the quality of our products, in order to respond adequately to the demands of our existing and potential clients.
- Constantly improving the productivity and output of our processes.
- Developing new products, anticipating or responding to the needs of the market.
- Monitoring new international developments in the sectors of biotechnology, microbiology and engineering, closely linked to our mission as a yeast and bacteria producer.
- Providing our staff with effective ongoing education, hence promoting successful transfers of technology